Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my flower girl...


mean what you say, say what you mean...



You must be kidding me?! That's my initial reaction when Dj (a friend of mine) told me about an eloquent spiel from my lost soulmate. I wouldn't have dare to believe him that the "flower girl" is still up following my trail. I had to laugh for all that she had comically said. I don't need to be brutal since she doesn't matter to me. She can say whatever she want to say and it was just like...yeah, a passing gas. I know the real story and in my heart i know that I'm just fighting for what i believed is right and proper...nothing wrong with that. I can sleep well and for sure anger is not in my heart at all so it can be seen on how i write my journey.

Things happened for a lot of reasons and you try to learn from every mishap and mistakes you make, that's part of life. Pick up the pieces and move on. I never looked back but obviously she did. Sometimes its our guilt that's making us look back, wondering what would have been if we made the right move? What the other person is thinking? A criminal would always go back to the site of his crime, is he not? Its the same conscience that makes us react negatively because we know they could be right about you. CONSCIENCE keeps more people awake than coffee, and not just some iced tea.

You're still free to say what you want to say and i won't even flinch. I would have to be in drugs if i ever talk to you again so, DREAM ON! good luck to you and uhmmm... i'd rather pray and read the Bible to bring myself peace and seek forgiveness for the word said and unsaid, so you can do those researching for me dear. :P I've said all that i need to say and now its time to heal. I've occupied too many space in this site for a person and things that belongs from a fairy tale land...i'm awakened!


Thanks for dropping by fella! It's a COMPLIMENT.

3 comments:

Daniel John said...

its okay, people who barely know us can give us the most negative adjective to describe us. what matter is you know the truth and that none of your friends or family tells you the same thing, so why give a damn! right? carry on pare!you may not be that big star but you're good and you are YOU! and we always admire you for the real you! they owe you the paper they can't give it so don't expect them anything at all not even kindness babe.
if you lower down your expectations, you wouldn't be disappointed. think about that. meanwhile, nice to see you again! madami ka pang pwede isulat dito other than that so i hope this will be the end ng story sa paper na yun. what about your new company and new job? write something about it pare! i'm always here for you.

Anonymous said...

good post! what could be more complimenting than to know that the person who ask you to stay away is the same person who keeps on entering your boundaries?! this post is even tamed.


"dom lee"

joyzjourney said...

a flower speaks of truth and tranquility. it holds the peace of God within its petals. i hold them so that the peace and tranquility will rub off on me. ;-)

we both have spoken our own emotional truth, dear soul-mate.

"life's journey is a serendipity. we sail under sealed orders. nothing's apt to happen as the unexpected." -- that's scripted, sweetDJ! :-D and it's just so apt...

oh, sweet, crazy souls we are! perfect example for love-hate relationship. dj's right... para daw tayong mag-jowa, soul-mate! :-D :-D :-D