Saturday, October 18, 2008

awful wind...

simple pleasure


I often write for my own pleasure about the things that fascinates me. My mom said i'm very conscientious and i always took that as a compliment. Writing is my therapy from all the hurts and PAIN, from the disappointments down to my frustrations, to my JOY and success--my pen has been a constant companion. I always find a sense of satisfaction freeing my thoughts away as i scribble the emotions through my journals. Reading them back gives me a feeling of fulfillment of overcoming one obstacle after another.

I was and am content...that way.

Until i started to explore and spread my wings a little wider than i ought to be. Fancy the cool breeze only to be taken by an awful wind. That wind brought me to a different heights and promised me a tempting glory. Lost with my own parade i glide a different course...

I now stand between believing and betrayal, of trust and of love, of friendship and of foe, of simplicity and complex for the things that happened and didn't happened. I concluded, i can always soar high in my own pace and with my own ways. With my pen always hidden... from the awful wind's eye.

1 comments:

Daniel John said...

yeah, sometimes things can be so complicated and out of hand the moment we mingle with people around us more so with a stranger. we realize it could have been simpler if we just stay put to just where we are