Saturday, September 6, 2008

face of love



What does love look like, does anybody know? Love may be one if not the simplest thing to write or say yet is a topic that is so hard to comprehend. Some people die without knowing what love is while others are still around...not knowing where love is.

I once traveled the road where love is a faceless man.Where heart beats as stable and breathing comes as easy. When words are unspoken, my ears strained to hear and when actions are unseen, i blindly made believe.

But I guess i cross the path where my heart grew tired and weary. Where summer is not as warm and spring no longer blooms. On a naked eye i long to see, the beauty of love that has never known. Will I ever see love...will i ever be loved?

A lot of pain and some rejections brushed my heart a couple of times. It only evokes a deeper yearning, of being wanted and to be needed. At a crossroad i stand, with my heart bare naked. Unclothed, without inhibitions i dared to walk with trust. He may not be the person i thought he is nor am i ready to be the answer to all of his needs. But I'm willing to give love another chance and perhaps myself another try.

He took my hand and lead me on to a road i once traveled--alone. I allowed him and let the feeling flow. As he tell me he how much he cares. This heart will trust, this heart will feel and love will conquer all obstacles. We know the road will not be easy but together we will make it. As he brushed his lips against mine, eyes are closed and heart ever trusting, i whispered "this is the night...i touch the face of LOVE".




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people have seen love, and claim that it looks like when you see a smile on your partners face, the warm sensation that glides across your body, true understanding and compromise! when they hold each other and the softness of their voices as the speak, the effection given and received, the way they look at each other, hold them in their arms. The tender unspoken words, the caring, thoughtful & trusting acts for thoughtless reasons, just because.... The way one accepts the other reguardless their past with learning experiences that help them grow stronger in life together. Yes some have seen love with their eyes wide open, and now I am learning how to see love as they have seen it. I am begining to see what real love looks like for the first time.

nolp..

joyzjourney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.